понедельник, 21 октября 2019 г.

Customer service description
"Hotel service"
Helo my dear guests, welcome to my hotel cinnamon! Before you go into your rooms, i want to tell you some facts and useful things about hotel "Cinnamon". If we will talk, about what business i want to make, i would tell you about my own Hotel business "Cinnamon". Because i'd like to watch, how people relaxing. "Cinnamon" is my hotel, where you can relax, and do your work. There you can see dogs, with which you can play, or sleep in your room. We had a bakery, and you can offer our firm dessert: cinnamon bun. 
Our hotel haven't analogy in the city. 
 All busineses have bonuses not only for me, but to my customers too.
Bonuses for me
1. Earn money
2. Watch how i make people happier
3. Going in other countries to see others hotels and how they work
4. Free candies on reseption

Bonuses for my customers
1. Shows and games on the territory of hotel
2. Free ice-cream near the pool
3. Free WI-FI
4. The receptionist will deliver your bags to the room
5. Free gits from hotels
6. Relaxing zone on roof
7. Dogs into hotel
8. AND SPECIAL OFFER FOR RUSSIAN TOURISTS! You can take slippers, bathrobe, soap, shower gels and more others things from your room REALLY FOR FREE.
Now, i tell you all, what i can and you can check into the room.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

lifelong learning